12000 Gulf Boulevard Unit 409-N, Treasure Island
Sunset Vistas Condo-Hotel Listings
Sunset Vistas Resort, a condo-hotel
Sunset Vistas is a popular beachfront destination for vacationers with more amenities than a traditional beachfront condo. Each unit is privately owned with rental management by the onsite front desk or an outside manager, at the owner's choice.
Stay in your unit up to 90 days per year and receive income from vacation rentals when you're not there. You can have onsite management handle the rental, manage it yourself, or use an offsite rental manager. The choice is yours.
Of the 154 units, most have 2 bedrooms & 2 baths and a nice view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. It’s paradise to Northerners and locals alike which is why it is able to maintain a history of high occupancy benefiting the unit owners. See Sunset Vistas building layout The West wing directly faces the beach and Gulf of Mexico. Units in the North & South wings are set on an angle toward the beach and Gulf of Mexico.
Stay at your beach condo whenever you want up to 90 days/year. It’s a perfect vacation or seasonal getaway.
Sunset Vistas Café with indoor & and outdoor dining overlooks the courtyard and serves fresh cooked breakfasts and lunches. The café also sells convenience items, sunscreen, snacks, wine, and beer.
Sunset Vistas features
- 24 hour front desk with onsite cleaning & maintenance
- Sunset Vistas Cafe for breakfast, lunch, and convenience items
- Sunset Beach Bar is right on the beach – a great place to enjoy a refreshing drink while watching the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico. Live music on select weekends and holiday.
- Heated swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Heated spa
- Fitness center with aerobic machines & fixed weights
- Business center with computers & fax Wireless Internet access
- Lushly landscaped courtyard with fountains
- Kitchens are typically equipped with granite counters and wood cabinets.
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
Sunset Vistas Condo-Hotel units are fully furnished, turnkey with no work for owners to do. Just come and enjoy the sun and sand in Florida's vacation paradise.