11510 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1373, Largo
Shipwatch Condos For Sale
11520 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1387, Largo
11510 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1379, Largo
11590 Shipwatch Drive Unit 846, Largo
11620 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1427, Largo
11660 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1443, Largo
11590 Shipwatch Drive Unit 848, Largo
11450 Harbor Way Unit 5004, Largo
11340 Harbor Way Unit 1647, Largo
11540 Shipwatch Drive Unit 1391, Largo
Shipwatch Yacht & Tennis Club Condos
2 & 3 Bedroom Condos – Some with water views
Shipwatch community features
- Pool and clubhouse alongside boat docks in the protected harbor off the Intracoastal Waterway
- Quick, easy access to the beach
- 2 pools and a heated spa
- 11 Har-tru tennis courts with a tennis pro on site
- Marina with 28 privately owned boat slips and 2 day slips
- Fitness center
- Clubhouse with restaurant facilities by the tennis courts
- Walking path along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Lush landscaping
- 18 ponds & a natural lagoon fed by a natural spring running through the property
- Courtesy officer at the complex entrance
- 112 condos are in the two 8 story mid-rise buildings facing the Intracoastal Waterway
- 292 villas are in 2 story buildings
Villas come with private garages and built with screen enclosed porches/balconies which some owners have enclosed with glass. Second floor units have vaulted ceilings in the living room for an added sense of spaciousness. People say they feel more like a home than a condo.
The two mid-rise buildings are 8 stories high with 8 units per floor and face the Intracoastal Waterway. Assigned parking under the building and plenty of guest parking. Balconies are open, not screen enclosed. Water views above the 3rd floor take in the Gulf of Mexico, Indian Rocks Beach, and the Intracoastal Waterway. Lower floors have very nice green views, many with a pond in the view.
The clubhouse and pool overlook the Intracoastal Waterway. The clubhouse contains a large open rotunda for gatherings, restaurant facilities, billiards room, library, & management office. The clubhouse is available by reservation for private parties of residents of Shipwatch Yacht & Tennis Club.
The marina is in a small protected harbor directly off the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat slips may be bought & sold between Shipwatch condo owners.
Shipwatch is a beach lover's paradise within walking distance to Indian Rocks Beach and the Gulf of Mexico.
Tampa International Airport is conveniently located about 30 minutes away.
It’s within commuting distance to Tampa and close to shopping, 2 airports, and Tropicana Field (Devil Rays baseball).