2 & 3 Bedroom Condos – Some with water views
Prices start in the upper $100’s
- Quick, easy access to the beach
- 2 pools and a heated spa
- 11 Har-tru tennis courts with a tennis pro on site
- Marina with 30 privately owns boat slips
- Fitness center
- Clubhouse with restaurant facilities besides the tennis courts
- Walking path along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Lush landscaping
- 18 ponds & a natural lagoon fed by a natural spring running through the property
- Courtesy officer at the entry
- 112 condos are in the two 8 story mid-rise buildings facing the Intracoastal Waterway
- 292 villas are in 2 story buildings with ground floor units and 2nd floor units. All have balconies that are screen enclosed or glassed in.
Typical villas with private garages and built with screen enclosed porches/balconies which some owners have enclosed with glass. Second floor units have vaulted ceilings in the living room for an added sense of spaciousness. The floor plan is very nice with angled walls – not a rectangular box. People say they feel more like a home than a condo.
The two mid-rise buildings are 8 stories high with 8 units per floor and face the Intracoastal Waterway. Assigned parking under the building and plenty of guest parking. Balconies are open, not screen enclosed. Water views above the 3rd floor take in the Gulf of Mexico, Indian Rocks Beach, and the Intracoastal Waterway. Lower floors have very nice green views, many with a pond in the view.
The clubhouse and pool overlook the Intracoastal Waterway. The clubhouse contains a large open rotunda for gatherings, restaurant facilities, billiards room, library, & management office.
The clubhouse is available by reservation for private parties of residents of Shipwatch Yacht & Tennis Club.
The marina is in a small protected harbor directly off the Intracoastal Waterway. The boat slips may be bought & sold between Shipwatch condo owners.
The club has an onsite tennis pro and lighted 11 Har-Tru courts.The pro shop at the tennis club appears above the tennis courts.
Shipwatch is located on the Intracoastal just over the bridge from Indian Rocks Beach within walking distance to the Gulf of Mexico in central Pinellas County between St. Pete Beach & Clearwater Beach, Florida.Tampa International Airport is conveniently located about 30 minutes away.
It’s within commuting distance to Tampa and close to shopping, 2 airports, and Tropicana Field (Devil Rays baseball).