2 & 3 Bedroom Condos – Some with water views
Prices start in the upper $100’s
- Quick, easy access to the beach
- 2 pools and a heated spa
- 11 Har-tru tennis courts with a tennis pro on site
- Marina with 30 privately owns boat slips
- Fitness center
- Clubhouse with restaurant facilities besides the tennis courts
- Walking path along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Lush landscaping
- 18 ponds & a natural lagoon fed by a natural spring running through the property
- Courtesy officer at the entry
- 112 condos are in the two 8 story mid-rise buildings facing the Intracoastal Waterway
- 292 villas are in 2 story buildings with ground floor units and 2nd floor units. All have balconies that are screen enclosed or glassed in.
The clubhouse and pool overlook the Intracoastal Waterway. The clubhouse contains a large open rotunda for gatherings, restaurant facilities, billiards room, library, & management office.
The clubhouse is available by reservation for private parties of residents of Shipwatch Yacht & Tennis Club.
The marina is in a small protected harbor directly off the Intracoastal Waterway. The boat slips may be bought & sold between Shipwatch condo owners.Just across the Intracoastal from the marina is the charming Hamlin’s Landing comprised of a beautiful Holiday Inn, Brewmaster’s Restaurant and Jimmy Guana´s Key West style restaurant offers island fare & entertainment.
The club has an onsite tennis pro and lighted 11 Har-Tru courts.The pro shop at the tennis club appears above the tennis courts.
Shipwatch is located on the Intracoastal just over the bridge from Indian Rocks Beach within walking distance to the Gulf of Mexico in central Pinellas County between St. Pete Beach & Clearwater Beach, Florida.Tampa International Airport is conveniently located about 30 minutes away.
It’s within commuting distance to Tampa and close to shopping, 2 airports, and Tropicana Field (Devil Rays baseball).